---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 14:05:57 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: acknowledgement of Welcome.

Thank You, Barbara for the Welcoming Note and the information on
yourselve.  The Best of Luck and Health to you.

What I have seen of the list so far is encouraging and I agree with alot of
the responses, and feelings.

I am 57 years old ,married,children, and grandchildren and live in the
foothills East of Fresno,Ca..  I was diagnosed with Parkinson's in 1984, in
1982 I suffered a stroke while undergoing test at the Hospital,leaving me
with left sided weakness and numerous other
problems.  Being a positive person had no time  for self pity and until
3 years ago,was very independant.

I do crafts when I can,computing,reading and sewing, recently started
doing generalogy.   I  keep going one day at a time , and try to keep busy
doing something.

Until later have a wonderful day,

Patricia