HELP INFORMATION
Sender: [log in to unmask]

To get a HELP message explaining majordomo commands, send to:

the following one line command/message in the body:

    help

with the following one line command/message in the body:

    unsubscribe ALZHEIMER
ARCHIVE & INFORMATION FILES

To get a list of the files in the ARCHIVE, send a message to:

with the only line of the message being:

Then, to get a copy of one of the files, send a message to the same address,
but this time request/send single line of message:

    get <filename>

where <filename> is the file you want (e.g.  alzheimer.9409  for Sept94
archive).  Do NOT use brackets.

ALZHEIMER is archived monthly, so archive file names are always
alzheimer.two-digit-year-two-digit-month (e.g. alzheimer.9408 for Aug94)
DIGEST

ALZHEIMER is available in a weekly digest form, i.e., all the messages to
ALZHEIMER for one week are accumulated into a single file and sent as one
message each Monday.  An automated index to messages is included at the top of
this file to help you scan this single mailing.  You can still send a message
to ALZHEIMER (NOT the digest), including your responses to a message in the
digest, but you will not see responses to your message until the following
Monday.

To subscribe to the weekly ALZHEIMER digest, you will want to both (1)
unsubscribe from ALZHEIMER and then (2) subscribe to ALZHEIMER-digest.
Send a single message with two lines/commands to:

with the following two lines as the only text of the message:

     unsubscribe alzheimer
     subscribe alzheimer-digest

SEND ALZHEIMER LIST A MESSAGE

To send ALZHEIMER (i.e., everyone on the list) a message, mail to:

Thanks!
Kathy

Alzheimer's Disease Research Center
Washington University Sch Med