Hello list members,

I want to introduce me as a new subscriber to the PARKINSN mailing list.

I am not a sufferer of PD, but my interest in this disease is scientific.
I come from Germany, live in the beautiful city of Marburg, am 26 years
old and am a final year medical student at Marburg University, having my
final exams in May.

Right now, I am writing my Ph.D. thesis about some research on new aspects
of the etiology of PD. And this is also the reason for my subscription to
this list.

After having finished my university studies (hopefully having passed my
exams) I will start with an internship in neurology - I want to become a
neurologist, but do not know for sure yet, whether my main interests lie
in the field of clinical practice with patient care or doing laboratory
research in the neurosciences - I hope to find this out during my
internship; maybe I find a combination of doing both of it.

With that for my introduction
I will leave you for this time,

Stephan

Stephan Blaschke *** <[log in to unmask]> *** D-35083 Wetter (Hessen)