Hi all!  We (my wife and I, with me doing the hard work) have been lurking on
this list for a couple of months now.  I finally made her sit down and write
a small introduction about herself.  Me (Jim), I'm just the conduit for the
info...

Hi!  My name is Karen Ostrosky.  I am a physical therapist and I work for the
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA.  I work part-time in
a long-term care facility and I am one of the clinical faculty in the
physical therapy porgram at the University of Pittsburgh. I have had a
special interest in Parkinson's Disease since 1987.  I have done a lot of
reading on Parkinson's Disease and I teach a 2 hour segment on PD for the PT
students each year. I have been reading segments from the network for several
months now.  I have a special interest in the information on pallidotomy,
balance and exercise and information on drug treatment of PD.  This network
is great!  I have learned a lot.  Hope I can offer some information to
someone someday.

Karen Ostrosky