Dear Friends:

As a layperson I am not able to evaluate or even appreciate fully the
materials available on Medline.  If any among you can give me a brief
summary of the stages of Parkinsonism I would be grateful.  I realize
that as a family of ailments, there may not be discrete phases, but I
have seen references on the network to Stage I and Stage II, etc.  Could
anyone provide a succinct summary of the stages?  I would be grateful.
Please don't avoid all stages out of delicacy.  This is the time for me
to understand them.

k.

Mrs. Karin M. Beros, MSO                        [log in to unmask]
International and Area Studies                  voice:  (510) 642-8542
Office of the Dean, 260 Stephens Hall           fax:    (510) 642-9466