Since February 22, we have had 146 new members join us.  Many of them, and
many others who have not joined us (yet), are requesting information on
pallidotomy.  I have replied to them, mostly suggesting they read the
archives of the list.  Since there is a wide variety of opinions on the
subject of pallidotomy (our one and only flame war!) and since my only
qualification re Parkinson's is that I have it, I would appreciate it if
two or three members of the list would volunteer to send these people the
information which has been posted to the list.  I think it would be most
helpful if these people got as wide a sample of opinions as possible so
they, along with their doctors, can make a more educated decision about
the surgery.  Another thing most of them are requesting is a copy of David
Devor's message.  So....any volunteers??   Please let me know if you are
able and willing to take this on.   Barb