Peter:  I think there are limitations on access to gopher, etc. for some
people.  The biggest limitation, I think, is that a lot of these people
are really new at using email....I have received messages from people who
say that it is the first time EVER that they have sent an email message.
It's not just a case of having the information available for people who
know how to get it, although that's important too.  It's more a case of
just sending these people the information they want.  I think that the
Wall Street Journal article and the TV coverage re pallidotomy have also
created an increased interest in what is available on the Internet...and
the Internet was only briefly mentioned.

One member who volunteered to send pallidotomy information called it being
a 'pallidotomy meister'.  Maybe we could have 'exercise meisters' and
'blue glasses meisters' etc.  Any suggestions on how to make this work?  I
know I have found the messages about exercise very informative and
wouldn't want to see any sections of information taken off the list
itself.  Any input into this will be appreciated.

Barb