To all who can check out WWW  sites, I have a test Home Page of my own
located on Chebucto Freenet here in Halifax. I placed David Devor's posting
and Alan Bonader's Movers & Shakers interview with Dr. Heit on the page
under the reference to the Nova Scotia Division of the Parkinson Foundation
of Canada. Here is the URL for those of you who can access WWW:

        http://www.cfn.cs.dal.ca/~aa163/peterkidd.html

I will have a separate Parkinson Home Page on the Chebucto Freent in a
couple of weeks and will post that URL then.

Now, for many others on this list, if you can locate the Chebucto Freenet
(Halifax, Nova Scotia) and telnet or gopher to it, register as a guest and
look for "go people" and then search my last name "kidd" or by username:
"aa163". That should get you to my Home page.

As the week goes on I will add some other postings on pallidotomy.

Hope this helps and I hope that most of the listmembers will be able to find
this --  if they wish to -- because I believe  this kind of permanent
storage of basic information is going to be the most accessible method of
keeping track of all of the valuable information that passes through this list.

I would welcome any confirmations that people can find it and suggestions
for things to change. I am exicted by Ken Bernstein's plans and should
hasten to add that my purpose here is to just get something up and running
and to have a Parkinson Home Page here in nova Scotia and perhaps for
Atlantic Canada.

By the way, I haven't solved the icon/image problem. Those with a browser
like Mosaic or Netscape will see that some of them work and some don't.

Bye for now & TTFN

Peter

Peter J. Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
Phone & Fax: (902) 443-4262
Email: [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]