Date: Sun, 12 Mar 95 13:29:24 EST
From: [log in to unmask] (P.J. Kelly)
Subject: Re: How many PD sufferers?
Cc: [log in to unmask]

Dear Margot

Enjoyed your piece on the NYC Parkinson's walk. As a neurosurgeon interested in
the surgical treatment of Parkinson's disease I'd be happy to offer my support
for future ventures of this type. It's unfortunate that the national
organizations cannot be more helpful since in many ways they are the ultimate
beneficiaries (probably more so than our poor patients). The media exposure in
the most central city in the world of these events should be priceless. Keep up
the good work-the Lord helps those who help themselves.

PJ Kelly, MD
Professor and Chairman
Department of Neurosurgery
NYU Medical Center