Joel,
You asked about Cabergoline.  It is currently undergoing further clinical
trials in anticipation of attempting to get FDA approval.  I am in the
second month of taking the drug in this trial.  I understand that there about
 225 people in the trial, at several locations across the country.  I would
guess it will be 1 1/2 to 2 years for final approval.

My personal experience is that I have seen no benefit, however, I am
still increasing the dosage each week so I may eventually see something.
Also, this is a double blind study so I could be taking a placebo.

Leif J. Youngdahl <[log in to unmask]>