Hi,
I am a new subscriber to the network and have found out lots of
information since I have joined.  All of which is great and am going
threw it with great care.  My name is Dar Newman, I live in Lander,
Wy and was diagnosed with parkinson's 5 years ago at the age of 38.
 Since my diagnosis things have gone well.  I take the following
meds:
Sinemet CR, Parlodel and Eldepryl.  They all seem to work well
except for the time just before my menstral cycle starts, and then I
have increased muscle stiffness in my shoulders, and neck which
make it hard to move.  I am searching to find out any information or
hints from anyone as to what might help.  I have been working with
a chiropractor who uses heat and massage and that helps.  My
neurologist is also trying to find information.  So if anyone has
any suggestions I would really like to hear from you.

Dar Newman