Hi, my name is Dar Newman, I am 42 years old and was diagnosed with
Young Onset Parkinson's 5 years ago.  I have done a lot of
searching, talking and researching since then.  I have been doing
well until recently which now prompts more searching.  I am looking
for any information on how to deal with the stiffness and tremor
that intensify the week prior to and then 2 days into the menstural
cycle.  this is becoming quite agrivating and makes working
difficult.  It usually happens right after medications are taken and
will last up to   2 hours at a time.  I am taking Sinemet CR
50/200, Parlodel, and Eldepryl.  I see my neurologist and a
chiropractor on a regular basis.  Any help you can give will be most
graciously accepted.

Dar Newman