Dear Mr. Aldridge:

I wonder which school in Fort Worth...  When my husband was teaching at
Texas Christian University in Fort Worth our sons were in school at
Trinity Valley School.  A bit earlier they had a couple of years at Fort
Worth Country Day School, and altogether we lived eight years in FW (on
Ashford, near Trinity Valley).

Seeing your message made me feel quite nostalgic.  I'm sorry about your
family members with PD.  My husband has been afflicted for about a dozen
years, though it wasn't apparent when we lived in FW.  But we stay in
touch with many there, and our friends know.

Welcome to the net.  My best to you.

k.

Mrs. Karin M. Beros, MSO                        [log in to unmask]
International and Area Studies                  voice:  (510) 642-8542
Office of the Dean, 260 Stephens Hall           fax:    (510) 642-9466