---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 95 13:12:38 TZ
From: Roy Barrow <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Welcome

Thanks for the welcome.

I have an Uncle in the United Kingdom who was diagnosed as having
Parkinson's last year, and (quite naturally) he became withdrawn and
depressed. He has recently 'accepted' the diagnosis and is of course
examining the options available to him.

 Although I am not in regular communication with him (i.e., email) I'd
like to record the conversations that take place here and condense them
into newsletters I can print out and send to him via paper-mail. I'm
sure he wants to know exactly what is happening in the research field,
but I hope too, that this can be a way of helping him recognize the
international dimensions of Parkinsons, and that there is essentially a
global support community.

Is it possible for me to redistribute the postings in this form ?

Any / all suggestions you have I greatly appreciate.

regards,
Roy Barrow
Microsoft