>Hello--
>
>A note for those "lucky" persons who experience both PD and RLS (I am among
>that number):  ("RLS" = "Restless Leg Syndrome").
>
>I attended a sleep disorder conference at a Seattle  hospital a few weeks ago
>and one of the anecdotal suggestions made for help on RLS was the elimination
>of caffiene and milk from the diet.

Regarding Restless Leg Syndrome;

This is thought to be in part due to imbalances in Dopamine and Serotonin
transmission.  Caffiene can aggravate the condition.  Reduction of Caffiene
(i.e. coffee, chocolate, cola products) helps reduce symptoms.  Also,
reducing consumption of milk products, especially in the evening (i.e.
icecream, yogurt) can help reduce symptoms.

Take care,
anne