>Welcome to the PARKINSN list.  Please send a message to the list
>(if you want to) introducing yourself and any Parkinson's-related
topics
>you would like.

Alright.  I'm a psychiatrist with behavioral neurology training and I run a
small Memory & Movement Disorder program here in Pittsburgh.  The majority of
what we treat is Alzheimer disease but we also see a fair amount of advanced
PD and PD-like conditions (PSP, OPCA/MSA, Shy-Drager).  PD patients usually
come to us after meds are stopped due to hallucinations, etc., so we have a
number of people on clozapine + Sinemet.  I've found this combination to be
very helpful in these folks.

mike

Mahmood (Mike) A. Usman, M.D.
Director, Memory and Movement Disorder Programs
Medical College of PA & Hahnemann University, Allegheny Campus
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]
Phone: (412) 330-4005   Fax: (412) 330-4089
4 Allegheny Center      Pittsburgh, PA 15212 USA