Here's some info on an organization which could help anyone interested in
researching all variety of ways of dealing with PD (there are other services
like this too, which I will post another time, after I look up their phone #'s
again).  I've been doing alot of research on my own, but the amount of info can
be overwhelming (especially like what is stated below for alternative
therapies; it's hard to know what's really a valid vs bogus therapy for some of
them),  Someone posted this info on another list I've subscribed to:

"I hope you will call the World Research Foundation and talk to them. They can
mail you a complete info packet on all the current information -alternative and
orthodox medical. It costs $50 but I would highly
recommend them. The medical people have just pat answers - usually drugs- to
lay on top of the symptoms. Many alternative methods do really penetrate down
to the cause of the problem. But many alternative methods are bunk; and you
need to have some help in sorting through what is what.  They subscribe to
about a billions medical info services and journals and pull together all the
most recent info on your topic, read thru it and highlight the relevant parts.
Then they UPS this huge pile to you.

I have heard from several friends that they really helped them to make
big medical decisions with a lot less mental stress. I myself have just
sent for a packet on menopause to helpme deal with hot flashes. (every
hour on the hour, lotsa fun) I will check back in when I get my package
and report to the list -

World Research's phone # is 818-907-5483
****
...Hope this is useful.  I may give them a call.  If they can help, I'll pass
any info along.