During the time I have been on the list  there have been occasional
references to hip replacements. Do the authors of these postings intend
to suggest that Parkinsons contribute to the need for replacements?

Also, because of the constant pain in my lower back, could it be that my
Parkinsons aggrevates existing arthritis? Do experts believe that back
spasms are made more severe due to the combination of arthritis,
Parkinsons and two lumbar laminectomies?

The ultimate question: Is there any prospective relief? Perhaps via
pallidotomy?

Thanks, Lee

A.Lee Belcher [log in to unmask]