---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 1995 15:24:04 -0400
From: Dorothy Joan Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Welcome

 Hi Barbara:
I just hugged myself for doing this....am not computer friendly (I mean
me) and doubted that I could get here. Yeaaaaaa !!!!

My husband has p.d., and has had for at least nine years and it is
progressing....he is to see his neurologist tuesday (this) for referral
to Toronto for palliditomy (we hope) ...appts there not until June 6th
but we are excited (and scared).

Am wondering about everything, but if we get through these series of tests
am wondering what kind of a cost we are looking at?.....Please don't
think I am mercenary, but it is one of the many things I think about.

Am so thankful you answered this....please don't worry if you can't
answer it is just nice to know you are out there.

Thanks again
Dorothy Burnett