My wife Kathi's father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1991.  He is
69 years old now.  He is under a neurologist's care in a suburb of Detroit,
Michigan.  We are trying to convince him to go to the Barrow's Institute in
Pheonix, AZ for a second opinion.  We are also looking for more information
on the Pallidotomy (sp?) surgical procedure and patient pre-surgical
requirements.

Jim Mitchell ([log in to unmask])
Kathi Mitchell ([log in to unmask])

PS We also tried to access your gopher server via America Online  but got
internet messages that stated that your documents were empth?  Your problem
or AOL's?