Hello,  This is Terry Crane.    My 70 year old father, after three years of
suffering has been diagnosed with a form of Parkinsons - which I think I got
the name right - Diffuse Louie-body Disease.  From my understanding,  not
only are the motor areas of the brain affected but the whole brain.  Even
though the prognoses is not good, my Mother and I are relieved  - he had been
diagnosed as having alzheimers.  The switch in diagnoses has given us hope
and the Sinemet has restored some of my Dad's reasoning ability and mobility.
  His increased mental ability has helped him fight the depression that he
also suffers from.   He was a high school math teacher and during the last
three years he had lost all this ability as well the ability to take care of
himself.  I am interested in hearing  from those who have experience with the
disease and insight on caring for my Dad.  Thank you.
Terry Crane   TCRANE4517@AOL . COM