To DonaldH625AOLCOM:

I read in your reply to Claudia and Joanna that you are also taking
pramipexole.  I'd be interested in hearing more about your response to it.

Last year when I was in the double-blind phase of the study I thought I was
on the "real thing" because I responded so well; however, I've been told that
I must have been on the placebo because this year I leveled out at a lower
dosage (I'm on 4).  I feel I'd do even better on a higher dose but had to
drop down because of blood pressure fluctuations.

I've noticed that PP gives me a boost soon after I take it, but the effect
wears off before the next dose.  I have cut down on my off times; when I am
off, it's often because I haven't taken my sinemet on time because I'm doing
so well I've forgotten about PD.  I never thought that would happen!

The only other person I've heard from is Barb Bates, whose husband is on PP
and is responding well.  My hearing has been deteriorating during the past
year, and she remarked that he's experiencing the same problem.  How about
you?

Keep in touch.

PSchark192AOLCOM

I couldn't send this directly to you on Internet.  Any idea why?