Hello list members,

as I am here in Germany, I cannot always follow your discussions about PD
medication, because most of you are U.S. or Canada based, and most use
trademark names when talking about medications.

Could anybody please tell me the generic names (names of the
pharmacologically active substances) of your PD medications. I am a
medical student (final year) and they will say me a lot more.

A list of some of the medications as I grabbed from a variety of your
postings follows:

Naprosyn
Sinemet/Sinamet (sp?)
Parlodel
Eldepryl
Pramipexole
Permax

Thanks for your cooperation!

Btw: Is there an online source (Email, Telnet, CompuServe) for such
questions (like National Formulary or Physicians Desk Reference online -
don't know exactly whether these are british or american) - WebSites are
of no use to me, because I don't have direct access.

--
Stephan Blaschke                              Fido-Net: 2:2457/630.5
Gebr.-Plitt-Str. 58                           Internet: [log in to unmask]