>  I live in St. Louis, Mo. and am interested in attending PAN's Public Policy
>Forum May 15-17 in Washington, D.C.  The fee is a bit steep for me, so I'd
>like to know if any scholarships are available.  I can handle the airfare, so
>accommodations are all I'd need, and I'm willing to share a room with others
>to minimize costs.

Disclaimer: This is a somewhat shameless post.  I apologize if it offends anyone
 .  Send
all flames to me, not the list.

If you are an educator or affliated with an educational institution, you can joi
 n the
Educators Bed & Breakfast Network.  Accommodations cost just $25/night for one-p
 erson,
$27/night for two.

I've worked for this organization for three years and have seen hundreds of peop
 le very
satisfied with the service.

For more information, send your name, complete mailing adddress, phone number
(optional), and e-mail address to me at the following address:

I will forward your request to the Network.  Your information will not be sold o
 n to any
mailing lists.

Best regards,
Jeffrey