Greetings,
My name is Lisa Carper and I am new to this board. Very glad to find you all.
My husband Jeff has had PD for 5 years, takes Eldepryl, Permax and
Amantadine. I will probably write most of the time since I am on the computer
more however, at some point, Jeff will sign on.
We have spoken to Dr. Iacono's office prepared to set a firm appointment
time, expecting a 3-4 month wait for the initial exam. Unfortunately, they
are not taking any appts now primarily because of the enormous response to
the PrimeTime show. Jeff's name is on the waiting list when they do start
making appointments again.
Does anyone have any comments, advice, insight, etc. as to the situation at
Dr. Iacono's? We live in Pittsburgh PA and I guess we feel 'out of touch'
since we're so far away from Loma Linda. Specifically would any hazard a
guess as to when they might start making appts again?
Please feel free to write...we're anxious to correspond actively.
Thanks,
Lisa Carper