Hello!  This is my first message to this list and just wanted to
introduce myself and say hello.

I am fortunate that I have not been diagnosed with Parkinson's, but a
very close family member has recently been diagnosed.  I joined this
group to help Skip find informatiion on the disease in general and more
specifically about the relatively new procedure - pallidotomy.  What I
have seen so far is both pro and con, so I am interested in finding
information on both sides of the discussion.

I appreciate the opportunity to join this group and am hopeful that I
will be able to contribute in addition to learning more about this
disease.

Have a very nice day!

--
 James Farrar ([log in to unmask])