Dear Friend:

I would be very grateful to have the next of the NYT article on
Pallidotomies.  We are wondering if there might be any reason for us to hope.

k.

Mrs. Karin M. Beros, MSO                        [log in to unmask]
International and Area Studies                  voice:  (510) 642-8542
Office of the Dean, 260 Stephens Hall           fax:    (510) 642-9466