Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 22:14:57 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Welcome

Barbara, thank you very much for the welcome.  My mother-in-law is the one in
our family with Parkinson's.  I've heard that there is a direct relationship
between medication and nutrition.  I was just over to see her today, and she
told me that the biggest problem she thinks she is having is that she doesn't
know what types of foods to eat to help compliment the medication.  My wife
and I would be very interested in any information you might have on this
particular topic.  If it matters, her age is 78, and she was diagnosed only
four years ago. I've noticed that there is a lot of mail in my box and I will
be getting to it as soon as I can.  So, please thank the other members for me
until I can get around to it.  My wife and I live on the East Bay side of San
Francisco, California.  We are native San Franciscan's and have two children.
 One is a sixteen year old, Jeff, with Attention Deficit Disorder, and we
have a two year old that we adopted two years ago her name is Tess.   My wife
and I are both 44 years old  and work full time.  Talk to you soon, John
Ferrari.