Hi ,  just a note to introduce myself. I'm 50, Dx'ed in 1989, on
Long-term disability since March 1993.. was a mgr of financial
analysts.  Am comfortably living in Lombard, Ill. Meds are 3 50/200
SinemetCR , 2 Permax .25mg... supplemented with  10-100 Sinemet as
required. My neuro is not keen on eldepryl.. My  major lament is sleep
difficulty, although the PD itself effects primarily  my movement.. (
frequently I can't roll over in bed, or during the day I will just be
unable to move my arms.  If over-dosed or watching a stressful scene on
TV my hands clutch  and unclutch.. Exercise includes hand weights and
stretching/mobility. I follow Prodigy ,Will Johnston's fine newsletter,
and the research pubs of  the  United Parkinson's  Foundation. New
agonists and surgical methods seem tooffer temporary  symptomatic relief
, but I suspect genetic wizardary is going to offer the ultimate
solution.
Nice to be a part of you , I hope to learn and contribute.
John Mier