I cannot answer any of the questions you asked (I will try to research
them though) BUT...

There was a study done which showed that people exposed to herbicides had
a higher incidence of PD (other things correllating w/ PD are history of
depression, non-tobacco use & age over 60).

This does not establish relationships but just statistical correlations.
They could be clues or just chance.

Colman Mullin

Wendy, Nancy, Debbie or Colman Mullin