Stepan Blaskhe:  Of course you  are right in that we should all include the
generic names when discussing parkinson drugs on this list.  Many foreign
members are not familar with our trade names - Eldepryl for example is also
called Deprenyl (generic name seligeline)

Here is a partial list of common PD drugs:
Symmetrel (amantadine)
Anicholinergic drugs - Artane (trihexypenidyl)
                                    Akineton (biperiden)
                                    Kemadrin (procyclidine)
                                    Pagitane (cycrimine)
                                    Cogentin (benztropine)
Dopamine agonists - Parlodel (bromocriptine)
                                 Permax (pergolide)
                                 Dopergin (lisuride)

Dopaminergics - Sinemet (carbidopa/levadopa or l-Dopa)
                           Sinemet CR (controlled release)

Hope this helps
Barbara Yacos