Margaret,

Thanks so much for the best laugh I've had in a long time!  I'm a high school
English teacher, and used your "laughs from ads" to illustrate something I'm
always telling my students: allways read over carefully whatever you've
written to be sure it says what you want it to.  My advanced seniors loved
it, as did my fellow teachers, and I ended up making a number of copies to
fill requests.

One student said he couldn' t imagine that people would write such things
without realizing it.  That made me laugh because the same boy submitted a
research paper this week with this sentence: "One form of schizophrenia is
catatonia, in which the victim is overpowered with immorality and is unable
to move."  One of my colleagues remarked that it happens to her husband all
the time!
So you really helped to lighten up our day.

Pat Schark ([log in to unmask])