---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 15:07:43 -1812
From: Deidre Stenard <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Please foward to list

Hi...let me introduce myself.  My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's
about 3 years ago and I'm interested in learning more about the disease.
I've been reading the list for a week or two, and it's been helpful.  My
father is 59 years old, and isn't that bad yet, so I haven't known what to
expect.  He is on medication and he says its helping.  I am just wondering
how I can be the best support I can be, although I am not the primary
caregiver.

I am 33 years old and work as a Administrative Assistant at Princeton
University's Plasma Physics Lab.  I don't have any specific questions right
now but will post if I do.

Deidre Stenard