I was interested in your message re Klonopin to John Cottingham.  I have read
his interesting messages often but have not seen  messages from  you.   I too
 suffer with RLS  and  PD and treat with 1/2 a Sinemet 25/100 every four
hours day and night.  I would not need night doses for PD but RLS shocks and
spasms are relentless  and literally  do not cease unless I take the Sinemet
regularly and on time.  I'd like to sleep through the night but the leg
shocks wake me up  practically on  the dot of 4 hours.

I have tried Klonopin.  I have 0.5 mg tabs and took half a tablet at bedtime
for a  few nights  but it made me agitated and anxious and the RLS continued
 on.  Any ideas?  how bad was your RLS?

Who is JohnCottingham?

Barbara yacos