Dear Alan Bonander:
Way to go old friend.  Your March 23 "Commentary"  voiced what many  of us
long time parkinsonians feel - TOTAL FRUSTRATION.  Doesn't anyone listen to
us?

We received a message on March 3 from Susan Romano that made us think - one
question in particular bothered me:  "Do the several neurosurgeons performing
Pallidotomies across the nation communicate with  each other?  Are they in
healthy dialogue?  What  are the differences in surgical technique that they
note among themselves?  Are they learning from each other?  Would this
operation look the same in NY as in CA?"

Alan - I designate you to be our ombudsman.  You know the players and you've
got guts.

Respectfully,
Barbara Yacos