You wrote:

>does anyone know anything about the research dr. iacono has done with
>magnetic fields?
>

>---
>
>Seth L. Ness                         Ness Gadol Hayah Sham

Seth:

Indeed I do; I have read most of them.  They were done, mostly, in
collaboration with a R. Sandyk (since 1988) and are all published in a
journal called the International Journal of Neurosciences, which is
edited by Dr. Sandyk.  BTW, it is not "magnetic fields", it is
"electromagnetic radiation" (very low levels), the same stuff that runs
in high-tension electrical lines.  This research is not considered
"mainstream" and it appears that the only journal which has accepted
this work is Dr. Sandyk's journal.

The older articles praise this approach for multiple sclerosis,
Alzheimer's disease, and other conditions as well as PD.  Most of the
articles are based on one or two patients ("case reports").  What I
don't understand is why is it that, if EMF (electromagnetic radiation)
is so good and so "non-invasive", why one would consider using an
"invasive" technique such as pallidotomy?

Best,

Bob

--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"