Having read Don Berns Qualifications for a Pallidotomy, I thought I
might comment.

I am a 45 year old. I have had Parkinsons for 6 years. My hands were
shown on Prime Time as an example of Parkinsons.  On March 8, I had a
bilateral Pallidotomy and a Thalamotmy at Loma Linda with Dr. Iacono.
I have been very happy with the results. The tremor on my right side
is gone and I am enjoying freedom from the ridgity. I was back at
work after a week .Eleven days after the surgery I attended a high
powered 3 day business convention. I even dusted off my sewing
machine and made a dress. I am very pleased and feel very fortunate
to experience such good results.

Yola Case