This is in response to Chris Hudson's request, saying his father was having
trouble using a mouse with his PD:

My father also has PD, hence my interest in the list.  The only suggestion
I have thought of that works with the mouse dilemna is not to use it, its
almost more aggravation than its worth.  If you stick with DOS programs,
and get rid of the Windows, he can use the keyboard only for DOS
applications.  As far as the Internet goes, he may need help.  We just had
a situation where an old friend of the family just wanted to use the
keyboard only because he is probably about 80 and can't use the mouse---so
we set him up to use DOS programs only.  And now he's happy as a clam and
can use his Word for DOS 6.2.  Hope that helps.

Deidre Stenard