This is my first posting to this group. I have been listening in for a while
because a relative has been tentatively diagnosed with PD.  The information
exchange in this group is amazing.  This particularly caught my interest,
because I have been working with Mosaic in my job.

Jeffrey S. Kaye, [log in to unmask], wrote...
>> Though still in it's infancy, my World-Wide Web page for Parkinson's Disease
>> is up and running.  While it is not even close to being complete, it does
 have
>> links to other sites (including Massachusettes General Hospital thanks to
>> Stephen Tatter), and includes a full-text version of the Udall bill.
>>
>> I will continue to build on this site and will appreciate any comments.

This sounds like an excellent and positive effort.

>> You can find it at the following URL:
>>
>> http://www.efn.org/~jskaye/pd/index.html
>>
>> If you have any problems getting to it, try this shortened URL and select
 PDIC
>> from my personal home page:
>>
>> http://www.efn.org/~jskaye

For the benefit of those of us who live behind firewalls and do not have direct
access to the www, or others who may be "web-challenged", it would be very nice
if you could post ftp information to this newsgroup.

Inda Immega, Pecten International Co.                   [log in to unmask]
======C=o=m=p=u=t=e=r===A=i=d=e=d===I=n=t=e=r=p=r=e=t=a=t=i=o=n=======