---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 16:46:43 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: No Subject

Dear Barb,
thank you for your message. In the meantime my communication with the
Parkinson's group is "in full swing." Sorry, I did not respond sooner, been
too busy.
In my case my husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's 4 years ago, after being
treated for years for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder since he is a survivor
of Hitler's death camps. So we do not really know how long he has actually
had Parkinson's. Only a few years ago few people spoke openly about
Parkinson's disease. Hopefully, with so much more attention to the disease,
which might result in better funding, we might live to see a slow-down or
even cure for the disease. Meanwhile, I think, we have a wonderful
communication system going. We live in Fairfax County, Virginia, where many
support groups are springing up, also for care givers.
Best wishes to you,
Johanna