Inda,
I will definitely look into the possibility of allowing people to access the Par
 kinson's
Disease Info Center via FTP.  I'm not sure if it's possible due to the way the F
 reenet
is set up, but I will ask.

-Jeffrey

>>> You can find it at the following URL:
>>>
>>> http://www.efn.org/~jskaye/pd/index.html
>>>
>>> If you have any problems getting to it, try this shortened URL and select
> PDIC
>>> from my personal home page:
>>>
>>> http://www.efn.org/~jskaye
>
>For the benefit of those of us who live behind firewalls and do not have direct
>access to the www, or others who may be "web-challenged", it would be very nice
>if you could post ftp information to this newsgroup.

>Inda Immega, Pecten International Co.                   [log in to unmask]
>======C=o=m=p=u=t=e=r===A=i=d=e=d===I=n=t=e=r=p=r=e=t=a=t=i=o=n=======

Jeffrey S. Kaye                                   [log in to unmask]
Eugene, Oregon, USA                   http://www.efn.org/~jskaye

  Check out the Parkinson's Disease Information Center at...