Thanks to all Inkshedders for keeping those subscriptions coming in. If you
haven't sent in your $27.50 ($17.50 for students) . . . well, how about
taking a break from end-of-term lunacy to write a cheque? If you send it
before May 1, I'll get you out a receipt right away. If you send it later,
you won't get your receipt until late June (hm. I suspect this is not much
of an incentive). Remember that "NSCAD" must appear after "CASLL" on the
cheque so that the College's business office can deposit it into the CASLL
account.
    Please note that you really do get me by replying to this e-mail
address.  It may say "Heather McKean,' but it is me. (My mail box, though
separate, is somehow kludged on to Heather's.)
                   Kenna Manos