On Thu, 6 Apr 1995, Catherine Schryer wrote:

> I seem to be hearing/seeing a lot of interest in WAC in the Canadian
> context.  In particular, I seem to be hearing/seeing a lot of interest in
> the political difficulties and solutions associated with WAC in the
> Canadian context.

[snip]

> So I am right on this?  Can I go ahead and create a CALL for PAPERS for
> the 96 cccc exploring the academic politics of WAC in the Canadian context?
>
> And what would people prefer--a forum or a panel?  Possibly though that
> decision would depend on how many responses that I get.

All:

I think this suggestion is a great one. I would prefer a medium that
would allow a number of presentations -- more than the three or four
regularily allowed in a panel. But I suppose that this would depend on the
kind of submissions you get, Cathy.

Brenton Faber
University of Utah
Note: Mail transport via Digital Equipment of Canada Ltd. Calgary gateway.