On Thu, 6 Apr 1995, Brenton Faber wrote:

> I think this suggestion is a great one. I would prefer a medium that
> would allow a number of presentations -- more than the three or four
> regularily allowed in a panel. But I suppose that this would depend on the
> kind of submissions you get, Cathy.

        How about a poster session for at least part of the time?  People
could bring stuff to display, along with relevant handouts, and other
people could walk around collecting ideas & material & whatever, and
talking to the presenters about their specific situations.  Then maybe
part of the time could be devoted to some sort of roundtable
discussion of WAC issues in Canada, say . . .

Marcy Bauman
UM-Dearborn