Hi..just want to clarify matters:  the Forum that Cathy is proposing is
different from the usual Canadian caucus right?  Anthony sent me the forms
for the caucus, which I will send to CCC, but we need "volunteers" to speak
there as well...the form asks for 3 speakers with an abstract of their talk.
 Anthony, can I send the form in, with the talks "to be filled in later"??

Actually, i wonder why we need both?  (but then I wasn't at the CCCC this
year, so hope I'm not asking a stupid question).

i will get out the call via _Inkshed_ newsletter tomorrow for a mailing to be
done Monday...but this will make it tight for CCCC deadlines (why do they
start this thing so early anyway??) CAthy could you extend the time till the
26th?  Please advise......Mary-Louise