I have been noting several references to caffeine and dyskenesia recently
and would like to offer my own experience.

I went cold turkey off caffeine about three weeks ago (most of my intake
was from hot and iced tea).  In that time span i have had *no* dyskinesia,
compared with my head/neck moving back and forth unless i focused on it and
controlled it, and a somewhat jumpy left leg.  Also (don't know if this is
related) but i seem to have less stiffness in my legs.  I am sleeping
better recently too, since my body is less active (though we all know what
late evening caffeine
can do to anybody).

Eliminating caffeine has been very helpful to me; since i rarely drink
coffee or soda, it was a relatively painless seperation.  I'd be interested
to hear other people's experiences.

Cheers,

Jeffrey