Hello!
        The information and discourse on this list has been extremely
valuable to me over the past few months as we deal with several family
members and close friends that are afflicted with PD.
        Unfortunately, I find that I must resign from the list, at least
temporarily, due to a job transfer which will cause me to have a new email
address eventually. Thanks again for this list!

Tamara D. H. Syron
Tamara D. Hicks Syron, Publications
National Center for Research on Teacher Learning
College of Education, Michigan State University

              No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
                             **Eleanor Roosevelt**
              Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.