Ram,
As John Cottingham stated, the files are still there.  I thought I should mentio
 n that I
had some problems with the server returning the message, "No files found".  At l
 east you
know it's not your computer or provider.  :)

-Jeffrey

>Hi:
>
>I have been unable to access the files through mosaic. Has the location of the
>mailboxes changed to another location by any chance? I would be grateful if
>someone could respond to this.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ram

Jeffrey S. Kaye                                   [log in to unmask]
Eugene, Oregon, USA                   http://www.efn.org/~jskaye

  Check out the Parkinson's Disease Information Center at...
          http://www.efn.org/~jskaye/pd/index.html