-- [ From: James Kent * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Just a note to introduce myself.  I have been on the list for a few
weeks ,lurking.  My appreciation to Camilla and Peter Flintermann  for
introducing me to the list and to Barbara Patterson for helping me
overcome some of the technicla problems and actually get signed on. I
have recently been diagnosed and   confirmed as having PD after two
years of being unsure   having doctors   going between essential tremor
and early PD.  It is good to see all the information being shared in
this Exchange.   I also want to commend the services of the National
Parkinson Foundation in Miami and Dr. Lisa Schulman in particular.
They were a   great help.  Jim Kent [log in to unmask]