Dear Anne:  Sometimes I wonder if my computer is all there - I didn't see a
message from a dentist.  Who?  What did he say?  A dentist is great as we all
suffer from PD mouth.

Are you into spring up there in Newfoundland?  We were here in New Hampshire
until two days ago when we got a dump of snow.  Our fall and winter were so
mild we'll probably have the worst spring ever.

You guys have your national fundraisers for PD this month eh?  Too bad the
USA and Canada don't have PD recognition the same month.  I heard you have
hair-do cutathons, sell the special PD tulips, and set up information booths.
 What else?  I suppose walkathons.  Please tell us about PD awareness month
in Canada.

Do you get The Parkinson Newsletter of the Parkinson's Disease Society of the
United Kingdom?  I used to subscribe but haven't lately.  There was an
article last year (or two) about the British gov'ment designing and building
villages for handicapped parkinsonians - all cottages, administration and
medical buildings, housekeeping, etc., built one floor, wheelchair and walker
accessible, grab bars, special easy door handles, walk-in showers, safe
walking paths, medical and housekeeping help if needed.  Did you (or anyone
reading this - Simon Coles are you there?) read about this?  Sounds like a
civilized thing to have for parkinsonians who can't live alone or in standard
houses but don't need nursing home care.

One of these days I'll "go home" and check out Corner Brook, (where I was
born), Pouch Cove, Harbour Grace, and Heart's Content.  Shall we meet for
tea?

Barbara Yacos